Sunday 23 February 2014

Rooney takes over MUFC Instagram for a while

Wayne Rooney has taken over MUFC's Instagram account today with a series of his favourite images from his #mufc career so far.


First up is a photo from his unforgettable United debut. Wayne: “This is a memorable image, taken after I scored my hat-trick goal. Here I am celebrating with some United legends: Ruud, Gary and Giggsy.” #rooneymufc


Rooney takeover: “Winning my first title was one of the best feelings ever. Here I am lifting the cup with Ronny, Edwin and Smithy.” #rooneymufc 


Rooney takeover: "Winning the Champions League was a dream com true. You can see how happy I am in this photo lifting the cup" #rooneymufc


Rooney takeover: "This is my favourite goal I've scored. Looking at this photo reminds me of the feeling I got as i watched tbe ball go in....unbelievable." #rooneymufc

No comments:

Post a Comment